Monday, January 08, 2007

The first workout after being sick...

Is the only one I hate!

I love working out, I've MISSED working out (gym has been on reduced hours, and I have been working on all of them so haven't been for a while - and walking doesn't cut it for me anymore I've found...), but I hate the first workout after being sick!

I managed a whole 15mins before saying to myself "thats enough, you need to rest, you can't expect to be straight back into it!", and had to stop. :(

Thats ok, it was still kindda fun. I just want to get back up like nothing happened! oh well!

I am just glad I decided to do kickbox with Jillian rather than at the gym... harder to stop and walk out at the gym! That being said, I think Jillian almost pushes harder!

Hopefully pump tomorrow will go better! It is nice to be better and eating again! Yay for food! And thankyou for all the lovely messages, it means so much to me! Thankyou!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae,

glad to hear that you are feeling better hun....
Thanks for the lovely comment that you left on my blog...

Sue xxxxxxx

Berrie said...

Keep at it slowly take it easy and in time you will feel lots better..I am...and I had 6 months no exercise...
Berrie xx

Erica said...

Hiya Rae,

God to see your on the mend hunny, Ive been to the gym everyday sinse i joined! I just cant get enough!! IM already on my way to being a gym junkie again lol That DVD looks fun to, i shall have to check out our stores and see if we have somthing similar, Gillian is the best huh!

... Erica x

Mel said...

Hi Rae,
Sounds like you really enjoyed your workout, you are looking superfit!
Mel

jen said...

Glad you back into it again after your lurgy...I have it now, didn't want it though. Keep at it Rae, ya looking sooooo good!!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae,

I hope you are feeling better!! I hate working when sick and I hate working out after you just got over a cold or something.

Well done for staying home with Jillian :P

Can I ask where did you get that DVD?? I would really love one.

- Rhi

Lillybud said...

Glad to see you are on the mend! and i agree with the others that dvd looks good! we are just getting the oz biggest loser on telly over here in nz and i love watching it! and jillian rocks.

Your looking great Rae, keep it up!!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hi Rae, sorry that you were so sick and I am glad you are feeling better.

Seems like you are in tune with your body and aren't likely to over do things, which is good :)

Take care of yourself and Feel strong!

XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have recovered and are now back in the swing of things,passing the lurgy to Jen was one way of getting rid of it.
It won't be long before you are up and running at full speed again.
Oh...by the way, can I please have my Mojo back now, I'm not doing so well without

Berrie said...

Rae...RAE????? are you okay? can we have an update darling friend...please /?????????????
Berrie :)

Trisca.. said...

Hey Rae - I'm missing reading your updates! Hope you're okay and things have been going well for you.

Come back!!!

Trisca.. xo

Anonymous said...

Just checking in... everything ok???

Anonymous said...

hello missy.. where r u? xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Rae
Heard a whisper that things might not be too great in your neck of the woods - just a note to say I'm thinking of you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

hello rae
where are you girl we are all missing you..........
patricia

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...