Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fairy Floss - The Results are in!


Well, I guess we can say that the majority of people think that Rae was a regular piggy wiggy when eating that fairy floss! A staggering 36% voted 21.5 pts, and 40% voted for 12 pts.
And you know what? I don't blame you! I, before WW, would have said the same thing - that fairy floss is EVIL! But do you want to know the real answer?

The exact points, of the ENTIRE bucket (and it's not exactly a small bucket!) is

1.5 pts

Yes, you read correctly, only 1.5pts. I attached the nutritional panel, 5.5 pts for 100g, and there is only 25g in the tub. So next time you are at the fair, the show, the movies, and you don't want to miss out on all the fun, fairy floss is the way to go. I mean it's still sugar, and definitely count the sugar points, but I think I could do a whole lot worse!!! In fact it's kind of like letting yourself go on a bender, and it being perfectly ok!
For reference, the eating out guide states that I stick/bag (which is how I always have seen them at the show) is 1 pt.

COOL!!!!!

*grin*

So I hoped everyone enjoyed the poll, should I do some more? I was amazed at how many votes it got, I was honestly expecting about 20! BTW, you can still view the results of the poll below if you are interested, I sure am! :)

2 comments:

Liv said...

I can't believe it is only 1.5 pts!!! What a treat. You are looking great Rae.

Lisa said...

Wow - three exercise classes in a row - that's a dream of mine! Well done, and on the weight loss, its sooo hard now isn't it!
Lisa

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...