Saturday, November 03, 2007

A little more than i thought, but it's all good!

I went and joined up at WW again today, and weighed in at 72.5... however the top of my healthy weight range is now recorded as 66, so it's only 6.5 to go til I hit that! I can so do that!

Honestly, I'm so proud of myself for getting out the door this morning for an 8am meeting with a wheelchair and a baby... granted I fed him after all the joining up etc while listening to the talk... but still, we got there! I am so Lucky that I have someone to take me and hold and help me up on the scales etc... yay!

Anyway, onto the points for a little while, so I can get used to eating 26 points.... WOW that is heaps! I would love to go back to my lovely friend NoCount (oops, sorry CORE...) but I think i need to track for a while first, as i also want to balance food groups, and also have a record of what I have eaten so I can work out which are the foods that seem to effect Xavier more.

I am so excited about being back into it all, bring it on!!

Plus we went shopping afterwards, and let me tell you wheeling a wheelchair which has somewaht flat tyres is a VERY good workout! :D

Have a great weekend everyone!
Rae :)

5 comments:

jen said...

woooooooohooooooooooo Rae, great going girl, so pleased and proud of you !!!
Must ring you on day real soon....

Jen

mimbles said...

Rae, you're amazing :) Congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous bub, I was so excited for you when I came wandering back here recently!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just been reading ur blog. Ur amazing and have done so well, 6.5kgs post baby is nothing at all. Can definately sympathise with the wheelchair work-out, i could never get mine to head the direction i wanted lol

Cat
XO

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae, great to see you back again. It was great to get your comment on my blog. Hope all is going well with you and little Xavier. Be in touch soon.

Anonymous said...

well done for rejoining poppet.. we will be in the mad in noooo time! p.s. i totally would love to be 72kgs again right now! i am 76!!!!

x

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...