Saturday, September 08, 2007

Don't get your hopes up...

Because I'm still pregnant!

We do have a c/s booked, but don't mind if Beanie comes sooner! Due to hospital policy they won't do c/s as early as they would have induced me if they were going to let me have a VB, so gotta do a bit more waiting!! And it isn't the middle of September yet Vegie!! :-P

Thank you so much for all your positive comments regarding the c/s, it has been really helpful for me! I do know this is the best option, and I have come round to the idea quite well now. :)
And besides, I'm going to have a much longer recovery from the Pelvic Instability than I will from the c/s, so what does it really matter?!

If you are all sitting round waiting for Beanie to show though... feel free to offer name suggestions! We think we have a girls name sorted, but can't seem to get a boys middle name to go with the one and only boys name that we agree on... so fire away!

HOPEFULLY next post will be baby news!
Love, Rae xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae darling.... glad to hear that you are ok....
You know, my friend is a midwife and she swears by C/S!! She says that there are soooo many things that can go wrong with VB's!! It has got me thinking for when I (eventually) have to make the decision - I guess that some people get caught up in wanting a natural birth for all the wrong reasons when you should do what is right for the baby eh?
Good luck babes!!
S X

Anonymous said...

it was lovely to chat the other night babes... good luck and bring on secret c/s day hehe ;)

oooh oohh.... seth, harold, dale, william, bruce, i cant think of any other boys names hehe

jen said...

ohhhh the day is getting closer...I am getting excited for you....and for me too!! Can't wait to get that call.....

Names, now let me see...we have Thomas, Shane, Luke, Jack, Keegan, Curtis, Jason, Justin, Jackson, Kade, Dylan, Mitchell, Marcus....ohh thats about it!!

Good luck, hope the time passes quickly for you so sooooooooooooooon you'll have little Beanie in your arms.

Loves and hugs,
Jen xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the c/s.

and Zane! i love that name!

Julesy said...

I just read the news on TinyDonna's site that little Xavier has been born! Congratulations and love to you, Duane and little Xavier!

Anonymous said...

Love and Congratulations Rae and Duane on the arrival of Xavier
lots of love
TinyDonnas Mum, Mary!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

wheeee... my mum got in before me.. hehe congrats darling bear.. :)

see you on the weekend!!!!! XXXX

Anonymous said...

Just read the news on Tiny Donna's blog....a B-I-G congrats to you both!
Can't wait to see the pictures of little Xavier :)

Jessie

Berrie said...

Congrats on the birth of Xavier I love his name and I am sure you will be a wonderful mum and Duane will be a fab dad....enjoy him lots...
Berrie xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both you and Duane Rae on the safe arrival of Xavier - love the name :o)
Hope you are travelling along nicely and bub isn't giving you too many sleepless nights.
Can't waith to see a baby pic :o)

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...