Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's almost the end of July! *eek*



Just a short little update today, I have been trying to visit a few blogs, and I'm loving catching up with everyone! Good luck to everyone struggling with the cold, I know exactly how you feel, I hate winter! Funny, this winter I'm allowed to put on and I'm still not doing too bad! YAY!
Well life is pretty same old around here, I'm on bedrest, have to walk with a walking stick, or wheelchair when I'm out of the house. *sigh* so I am finding that a little hard! We are off to Sydney for a cousin's engagement party though this weekend, and have been doing lots of organising so that I can get around ok, here's hoping! Trying for just walking stick too, as wheeling is so much harder with taxi's etc. So think of me, and pray I survive to show lots of photos afterwards!
Thought I'd put some cute photos on though, this is Peanut, a teddy I've knitted for Beanie, and he is so soft! He may be a little wonky, but I'm very proud of him! And he had a few days without his arms and legs attached when he looked very much like a peanut, hence the name, it stuck! :)
The other pic: my friend and I made moulds of her little son's hands and feet, arn't they cute?!?! we went halves in a moulding kit, so i have my half sitting in wait of Beanie's hands and feet... tehehe
With the ticker, it should update everyday! Unless your computer has saved my address, in which case it may need to be refreshed, but as of today I'm 31wks and 2days, and providing I get to term... I'm due sept 21st. hmmm, today is the 21st isn't it?!?!
Take care everyone!
Love
Rae :)

4 comments:

jen said...

woohooo Rae has posted again...
mmmm I not liking winter this year either, I do sooooo feel the cold now I have lost the weight!!! You nearly there now Rae, soon you'll be holding that little Beanie ...
Happy a Happy Happy Birthday on Monday....hope you get the pressie before then...

Loves and hugs,
Jen xx

Anonymous said...

My best friend is due the same time as you :) she has been lucky with it all she finishes up at work on Tuesday!!

It will all be here before you know it!! if you ever need a hand with anything just give me a yell im only a drive away!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

it was sooo lovely seeing u babe and u look amaZing!

duane was a gem too, i was very happy to meet u both!

i got on the monorail too hehe

well i hope to see u really sooon

p.s. i voted GIRL! haha

Anonymous said...

OO-er it's been a while since I came to visit your blog - look at you! So good to see you looking so healthy and radiant Rae even though you are a bit of a cripple....never mind it won't be long before you have your little beanie in your arms......my vote is for a GIRL.
Have you thought about doing a plaster cast (mould) of your baby bump in the last trimester a week or so before beanie is due? Lots of mums do and then decorate their bellies....the cast that is.
When is beanie due again Rae??

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...