Monday, April 16, 2007

Don't you just LOVE weddings!



We had a love time at Sal and Ben's wedding on the weekend! It was lovely, and I am so happy for them! I think it's rather funny though, that we have been relegated to "old married couple" so soon, partially because we are having a baby, but also, Sal was one of my bridesmaids, and at that time she hadn't even met Ben! She was still on the "there is no one out the for me" train! tehehe, I love how things change! :)



{gifninja.com}
As an added bonus, my belly decided to pop out seemingly overnight! It's very odd! My hubby thinks it's hilarious, he can't stop rubbing it, but I haven't had to deal with anyone else rubbing it, it really is quite small still, but BIG difference for me! There is one really great shot above, the angle seems to have picked up the belly VERY well, it's not really that noticeable yet though. :)
It was also lovely getting out and about a bit more this week! I'm still not heaps well, but I'm feeling happy about what I've been achieving! Hubby and I both got haircuts, and have cleaned up a bit more of the baby's room (not going to be the junk room for much longer I hope!) as well as having a busy but lovely weekend away in Cooma, where the wedding was. It's gorgeous down there, they are still affected by the drought, but not as bad as elsewhere, cos there was beautiful green in lots of places! It was lovely!



{Cooma driving}
Well I think I'll leave it there for the moment, I've tried to get around and check a few people's blogs, but now I'm tired and I'll catch up the rest later, sorry! I love reading everyones blogs!
Rae :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your looking fantastic!! *yay* the baby bump too cute!!

jen said...

heyyyyyyyyyy love the pics...how do you do that???

ohhhhhhhhh and love the bubba bump...you looking real good Rae...

Take care, big hugs,
Jen xx

Anonymous said...

wow i love that red dress! so cute!

d xx

Anonymous said...

wow you look amazing girl...and your belly is so cute.

beebeejaybee said...

hey rae thanks for your comments, you are looking good :-) Yay for the bump.
How did you get the slide show to happen ?

Rae said...

The site I used for the pics is gifninja.com, then click create an animated gif! it's really easy, and i had fun... can you tell?!?! *grin*
definately saves posting them all individually!
off to check some blogs... :)

Anonymous said...

Onya Rae, hubby kept rubbing mine as well, and talking to it etc.

I had a couple of people try and touch my bump, I'm a definite "boundaries" person so I would grab their hand and push it away. Didn't help I was cranky and hormonal either LOL

One chick I barely knew insisted so I said "I'll grab your boobs then" and she backed off hahahah

Hope you feel better soon, pregnancy is over-rated in my opinion, i hate these women who said they looked and felt fab THE WHOLE TIME!!! *BAH!* :)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Rae.
Glad to hear that things are progressing well even though you have the dreaded morning/afternoon/all day sickness....been there done that for 9 whole months - twice! so not fun. You take care of the most important person Rae and that's you dear. I just love the bump in the red dress...hehehehe

Jessie said...

thanks for your beautiful comment on my blog *hugs* just when i needed some words of wisdom from the "reformed" ones....i.e. those @ "goal".

A belated congrats for your (and your hubby's) impeding arrival in September...can't wait to hear all the goss and girly gossip along the way :D

Keep smiling (and shining, as pregnant women always do)

Jessie

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...