Tuesday, March 06, 2007

home again, home again, jiggidy-jig :)

I can't remember the nursery rhyme that that's from, but I always thought it was a cool saying!



Anyway, we are back from our big trip, lots of driving and lots of people to see, so I have to say I am EXHAUSTED! I didn't take many pics, but here is some of the boys skim boarding (MUCH harder than it looks!) and my Brother-in-law showing off his new tatt (he wants my hubby to get one too, hmmmm, not convinced...)






























Well as you may have noticed my ticker up top has changed a little, spot the difference?


YES, it's true, I've made goal. Actually I'm under, but the tickerfactory didn't seem to understand that, so I'm leaving it this way to do the nice big zero thing. :)





Here's the twist though:





*whispers* I am actually trying hard NOT to loose weight at the moment.





One guess why...





Yes,





You are correct,





I'm Pregnant! :)





It's all very exciting!!!!





So now all the family knows, we had a lot of telling to do while we were away, and my Darling Hubby had to do all the driving due to the motion sickness only making my all-day-and-night sickness worse. Hence the fact I have been sick for some time, but that life is good. Anyway, I am 3 days away from being officially in the 2nd trimester, and on my way to a September baby, YAY!!!
I am so excited, I've been wanting to scream it from the rooftops for AGES!!!

Anyway, here's a little sneak peak... I've already had two ultrasounds, and I've got another on the 20th, so I'll have a better pic then, but this was at 9w 6d. :)



So yes, I could seriously talk baby all day, but the computer screen makes me feel sick, so I'm be good and get off now! I'm really hoping that I get that return in energy soon!!
So thats my big annoucment, I'm really glad I can finally share this with you all, cos you are all so lovely and supportive! I'll post again soon, seeing as my m/s doens't seem to be getting much better, I may end up being at home more often and be able to post more often!

Take care,
Rae and Beanie (gotta have a nickname! and they looked like a bean in the first ultrasound, so the name stuck!)
*grin*

25 comments:

jen said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh I just knew it...I just did, knew a bubba was on the way!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh woohooooooo I am soooooooooo happy for you,....I am doing the happy dance and jumping up and down and just soooooooooooo excited for you. Rae, big hugs to ya darl....even rang ya but you didn't answer...
And a big congrats on achieving goal.....you clever girl you!!

mwahhhhhhhhhhhh
Jen xx

KatieP said...

Congratulations - goal and pregnant -- that doesn't sound possible? -- huge congratulations.
You'll have to get a count down to baby ticker instead now.
You should be so proud of yourself!!
You are amazing !!
K xxx

Trisca.. said...

Wow wow wow Rae!! Congrats on both goal and also your pregnancy! This is just wonderful and you sound SO happy!! Lots of happy, healthy vibes going your way right now - I'm looking forward to lots more news about how your pregnancy goes now!!

Trisca.. xo

Julesy said...

OMG Rae! Congratulations!!! I've had shivers reading your post! Well done! I wish the best of health and happiness! Keep us posted! Julieanne xo

emharvie said...

Congratulations! Rae that is awesome news... a baby and goal! What a great post!

Anonymous said...

OMG...Congratulations Rae. I am soooo happy for you. I wish you both and hubby all the best as you await your little beanie!!
ps. It's butterfly

Berrie said...

OH Rae....wow wow wow...GOAL...and BABY....I am in tears I am so excited for you and so very very happy for you....I am so very pleased to hear your wonderful very exciting fantastic news....
Love ya heaps
Berrie xxx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS RAE!!!! Our Little Rae of Sunshine is having a SUNBEAM!
Yep I pretty much guessed as well as Jen as to what was going on - you being sick and chucking up for so long - hehehehe.......hope you get over that bit real soon.
Fantastic news Rae, keep us all posted as to how our little sunbeam is doing. xxx

Anonymous said...

OH - FORGOT TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON GETTING TO GOAL TOO!!! WOO HOO!!!
Celebration time!!!! you got the best reward of all - a bub on the way.

Elata said...

WOOOW... Congrats on both making to the goal and getting pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rae that is awesome news im so excited for you. And of course a big congrats on making your goal!
Ohhh i love babies, im so clucky at the mo :)
Hope that morning sickness buggers off soon!

Tracy

Sho said...

Woo hoo - GOAL - you've worked so hard to change your mind & body. Woo hoo!!

And fabulicious Woo hoo for being in the family way. That is a superb 'reward' for reaching goal..hee hee beats a bracelet or new pair of shoes any day!!

About the tatt...me thinks proud dad might just end up with his child's name tattooed proudly upon his person...just a hunch :)

Glad to see you back.

Anonymous said...

congrats rae. i was wondering why u never contacted me.

i sent u an email anyway.

donna.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae, that is amazing news hun, really wonderful!!!
Sue xxxxx

Lisa said...

OMG OMG - goal AND pregnant - that's totally awesome - I can't believe you just snuck in the fact that you reached goal - or were even close - its ab fab - I'm thrilled for you!
Lisa

Leighanne said...

Amazing news...Congratulations:)

Mel said...

Congratulations Rae on both goal and pregnancy! Am looking forward to seeing your picturees of your healthy baby in September!
Mel

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rae, hope you feel better soon!!

Ails said...

I'm a little late getting around to telling you this, but...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Pregnant and at goal! Can a blog post get any more exciting!

You deserve it Hon :)

Hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Nic said...

congratulaions rae!!! good on you for making goal and how exciting for you to be pregnant!!! it definatly has its ups and downs(being the morning sickness) but im so happy for your little family. well done hunny!!

nic

mimbles said...

Squeee! No, wait, DOUBLE SQUEEEE! Congratulations twice over, I'm so excited for you, well done :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats rae, you so deserve this. Goal and preggas, WOW!!! You will be a fabulous mum. I just know it, cant wait to see your gorogeous bundle. Big hugs, email me when you feel up to it, would love to chat again.
mistiemoo78hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Rae - are you ok darl? Long time no blog, I mean hear.

Lisa said...

Rae, it worries me when you don't post - r u ok?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

rae.. where ru??????????????

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...